click to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own textclick to generate your own text

May 21, 2009

Step TO order

- Browsing my blog . Then You will determine and find these items what you want in this blog
- If you already certain about your choice, you can contact me. There are two manners :
via email : you can send email to me about list your order (mainly if you want to order many my product
email /fs : zovhae_geenka@yahoo.co.id

or

via sms : you can also send short message to me about your order ( mainly if you want to order a few my product)
HP number : hubungi asisten gw aja dulu yah..... 0852-73348678(ONLY NIGHT)
( note : gw hanya dapat merespon sms kalian malam hari, dari jam 7malam – 7 pagi. So, klo kalian sms pada siang/sore hari, jangan marah/kesal yaw klo gw baru bisa balez sms kalian malam harinya. Kan sudah gw ingetin ^_^. OK! Thanks.)

- After you already inform me, I will tell you about how much cost that you must pay

- You must be able to transfer some money as the cost to my account (BCA)

- You must confirm to me if you already transfer. After that, I will prepare your package. And to provide your order. Please give me someday and understanding me^_^. Because I am working alone, and I’m so busy… Next, I exact send your package with good condition.



Thank you ^_^


Zovhanka

No comments:

Post a Comment